الرد على الموضوع  [ 4 مشاركة ] 
be surprised if the Lions ask him 
الكاتب رسالة

اشترك في: 2018-01-29 4:37
مشاركات: 340
رد مع اقتباس
PARIS - Rafael Nadals back is giving him more trouble than his opponents so far at the French Open. After pushing his winning streak at Roland Garros to 31 matches with a 6-2, 7-5, 6-2 victory over 65th-ranked Leonardo Mayer of Argentina in the third round Saturday, eight-time champion Nadal said his bothersome back is forcing him to cut back on the velocity of his serves. Nadals back also acted up in January during his loss to Stan Wawrinka in the Australian Open final. \"During my career, I had (a) few problems. ... Hopefully will not be (the) case\" the rest of the way in Paris, the No. 1-ranked Nadal said. \"I served more slowly since I started feeling the pain,\" he said, noting that hes worn tape on his back for extra support. Against Mayer, Nadal averaged only 102 mph (165 kph) on first serves, with a top speed of 114 mph (184 kph). That was down from an average of 111 mph (179 kph) and top of 122 mph (197 kph) in the first round against Robby Ginepri last Monday. Through six sets across his first two matches, Nadal faced only five break points and lost serve only twice. He needed to deal with eight break points against Mayer, losing two. Still, Nadal made only 10 unforced errors all match — two in the first set, three in the second, five in the third — and equaled his longest run at Roland Garros. But the last time Nadal won 31 in a row in Paris, he failed to get No. 32, losing in the fourth round in 2009 to Robin Soderling. That remains the Spaniards only defeat in 63 matches at the tournament. Nadal has dropped 19 games heading into his match against 83rd-ranked Dusan Lajovic of Serbia, who is in the second major of his career and beat Jack Sock of the United States 6-4, 7-5, 6-3. Another American, Donald Young, lost in five sets to Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain, leaving No. 10 John Isner as the last U.S. man in the field. Before this French Open, the 23-year-old Lajovic had a 10-21 career record in tour-level matches, never winning two in a row. \"I saw him play a few times on TV. Sure, its great to have new players on tour, young players on the tour that are coming strong. Hopefully not too strong,\" Nadal said with a smile. \"Well see on Monday. I hope to be ready.\" Asked whether he would seek advice from another Serbian, No. 2 Novak Djokovic, before facing Nadal, Lajovic joked: \"Yeah, I will try to ask everybody (for) some tips.\" That wont help if Nadal produces shots of the sort he did when Mayer served at 5-all in the second set — a stretching, scooping backhand lob to break. As Mayer watched the shot sail overhead, he waved his left hand to signal to the ball to go out, then rolled his eyes when it curled in. At the other end, Nadal pumped his fist, ahead 6-5 and well on his way to reaching the fourth round for the 10th time in 10 trips to Roland Garros. Roger Federer is the only other man to make it to the final 16 in Paris that many years in a row. The man Nadal beat in last years final, No. 5 David Ferrer, defeated No. 32 Andreas Seppi of Italy 6-2, 7-6 (2), 6-3. Ferrer now plays No. 19 Kevin Anderson of South Africa. No. 23 Gael Monfils of France put together a 5-7, 6-2, 6-4, 0-6, 6-2 win over No. 14 Fabio Fognini of Italy in a wild match that included a point penalty for Fognini when he threw his racket and it landed near a ball boy. Monfils and Fognini combined for more than twice as many unforced errors, 137, as winners, 66. Earlier Saturday, No. 15 Sloane Stephens moved into the fourth round for the sixth major in a row. The American now meets No. 4 Simona Halep of Romania. Other fourth-round matchups: 2009 champion Svetlana Kuznetsova against No. 23 Lucie Safavora; 2012 runner-up Sara Errani against No. 6 Jelena Jankovic; No. 28 Andrea Petkovic against 148th-ranked qualifier Kiki Bertens of the Netherlands. As the sun came out and the temperature topped 70 degrees (20 Celsius) after several days of overcast skies and occasional rain, Stephens eliminated No. 22 Ekaterina Makarova of Russia 6-3, 6-4, while Halep beat 55th-ranked Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor of Spain 6-3, 6-0. Halep is the highest seeded woman left, because of losses by No. 1 Serena Williams, No. 2 Li Na and No. 3 Agnieszka Radwanska. Said Halep: \"Thats a surprise for everyone.\" Jonathan Huberdeau Jersey . Torres tells Spanish daily AS \"in football you never know where you will be inside one month. Im going to work hard, thats all you can do with this last part of the season so important. James Reimer Jersey . INJURIES - Cardinals 1B Matt Adams has been put on the DL with calf tightness, resulting in some lineup shifting, with Allen Craig moving from right field to first base, so that the Cardinals could bring up top prospect Oscar Taveras, who was the No. http://www.hockeypanthersofficialonline ... ey-jersey/. Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt and listen on TSN 690. The Canadiens have won three in a row and four of their last five games and recently put the finishing touches on a 3-1-0 road trip. Florida Panthers Jerseys .S. - Nova Scotias Mary Fay guaranteed at least one more match and a shot at the Canadian junior curling championships final on home ice. Keith Yandle Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Duck Calling With several marquee centres available via trade and expected to be available via free agency, the Anaheim Ducks could be primed to be big players in the coming days.When a fan tweeted at BC Lions defensive back Korey Banks on Wednesday that he was looking forward to him suiting up for the team in 2004, the player himself wasnt so sure. \"@gjmarc: @24Banks hey man happy new year ... See you on the turf at BC Place in 2014!” (I dont know about that) we will see.\" Banks hopes to return to the Lions for a ninth season, but is preparing for life after the Lions. The 34-year old believes the Lions want him back, but is growing frustrated at the lack of progress towards reaching a contract extension. Banks is entering the option year of his deal, but like many CFL veteran players, has no intention of playing without an extension. The seven-time all-star, who doesnt use an agent, reached out repeatedly to the Lions front office, but isnt hearing much back. Lions GM Wally Buono is currently on his annual vacation in Hawaii, but has been known to regularly conduct business from there. Buono plans to return to Vancouver on January 15th, at which time he will sit down with Benevides and new defensive coordinator, Mark Washington, and take recommendations from his coaches on which returning players are biggest priorities and where the team must upgrade. \"This will not be about money,\" said Buono. \"If the coaches tell me that Korey is a player they must have to get this defense to play at a championship level then well get it (an extension) done. If their feeling is that there has been a loss of production that comes with age, or that he may not fit in as well with any potiential scheme changes, then well have to make a decision.\"Banks is one of a number of thirty-somethings on the Lions defense, including fellow defensive backs, Dante Marsh and Ryan Phillips, both of whom are expected to return for 2014. Keron Williams, scheduled to become a free aggent in February, plans to explore NFL possibilities.dddddddddddd. Banks believes his value to the organization has been demonstrable. \"Ive given a lot to this team. At least show me the respect of making a decision and letting me get on with things for my family,\" said Banks from his home in Atlanta. \"Im not like the other guys, who have never played anywhere but BC. Im prepared to move on if I have to. Im sure I wont have a problem finding work with another team.\" Lions head coach Mike Benevides thinks the ball will rest in Bankss court. \"I still believe Korey can play the game at a high level,\" said Benevides. \"Hes a tremendous leader and provides value, but its a case right now of how he sees himself at this stage [of his career] and where he wants to be.\" Banks is also considering retirement. He has been approached about a number of coaching opportunities at the NCAA level, and says he could see himself going in that direction. Ultimately though, Banks still hopes to play at least one more season, but only if the price is right. He wont be surprised if the Lions ask him to take a reduced salary for 2014 but says, \"I wont go through what Geroy (Simon) went through last year,\" referring to the drastic reduction in salary and role the CFLs all-time leading receiver was asked to take last year. Simon would eventually be traded to Saskatchewan, where he won his third Grey Cup in November. Its highly unlikely the Lions would ask Banks to take as drastic a pay cut as Simon was asked to, and given the makeup of CFL rosters, if he returns, he would almost certainly still be teams starting nickelback. But both Banks and Benevides acknowledge there are no guarantees and, as the Simon situation at this time last year showed, anything is possible. Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale \' \' \'

2018-03-28 1:23
تقرير عن هذه المشاركة
يشاهد الملف الشخصي

اشترك في: 2018-04-17 10:00
مشاركات: 1
رد مع اقتباس
The Lion is considered the king of the jungle, and likewise you Leos have an air of royalty about you. Some Leos even have hair resembling the thick mane of the Lion. But Lions are more than roar, for they are truly magnificent beasts. The Lioness proudly cares for .the young, hunts and takes care of survival with relentless intent and ferocity, when needed Essay writer uk

2018-04-17 10:12
تقرير عن هذه المشاركة
يشاهد الملف الشخصي

اشترك في: 2018-04-06 11:26
مشاركات: 8
رد مع اقتباس
Thanks for the information you brought to us.

tellpopeyes

2018-04-21 16:01
تقرير عن هذه المشاركة
يشاهد الملف الشخصي الموقع الشخصي
رد مع اقتباس
Keven Lee from Carson was looking for help writing top cheap essay on hacking

Eli Myers found the answer to a search query help writing top cheap essay on hacking

Link ----> help writing top cheap essay on hacking

essayerudite.com write my paper

صورة

esl critical analysis essay editing sites
Women in 19th Century
standard format for essay writing
christmas carol thesis statement
Lab Report ENV 100
cheap annotated bibliography editor websites au
The Life and Inventions of Nikola Tesla
Which Crime is Punishable by Death?
cheap dissertation writing services for school