الرد على الموضوع  [ مشاركة واحده ] 
reaction from his side after their loss at South 
الكاتب رسالة

اشترك في: 2018-01-29 4:37
مشاركات: 340
رد مع اقتباس
Newcastle manager Alan Pardew head-butted a player in an English Premier League game against Hull on Saturday, leading to a swift formal warning and 100,000-pound ($168,000) fine from his club, and facing the prospect of a lengthy touchline ban. The touchline confrontation unfolded in the 72nd minute when Hull midfielder David Meyler barged into Pardew as he looked to retrieve the ball for a throw-in at KC Stadium. After squaring up to Meyler before moving his head in the direction of the players face, Pardew was sent to the stands. FA chairman Greg Dyke described Pardews actions as \"serious\" after Newcastles 4-1 win, and said an investigation would be opened. Pardews employers reacted quickly, holding urgent talks with the manager and announcing his punishment hours later. \"His behaviour was unacceptable and is not the behaviour we expect from the manager of Newcastle United,\" the northeast club said on its website. Pardew, whose job does not appear to be under immediate threat, accepted the formal warning and fine, Newcastle said. \"Alan unreservedly apologized immediately following the game to the player, to Hull City Football Club and its fans, and to the fans of Newcastle United,\" the club statement said. \"We have held discussions this evening with Alan, who has offered his sincere apologies to the club and it is clear he deeply regrets his actions.\" Although Pardew denied head-butting Meyler, he conceded the incident was \"a wake-up call,\" coming after a recent touchline altercation with Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini. \"(Meyler) was right on top of me and I wanted to just ease him away from me but obviously I put my head in a forward motion,\" Pardew said after the game. \"I want to apologize to him, everyone at Hull and obviously my own fans as well. I dont think it was a head-butt. It wasnt a motion that was quick. \"Sometimes when youre on the sideline like that you can get involved in a moment like that. It was an incident that just flared up all around me. I just wanted to get him away.\" Pardew said he would \"accept whatever comes my way\" as a punishment, and he was likely to be prevented from sitting on the bench for several games by the FA. Newcastles statement expressed disappointment that Pardews behaviour took the focus off such a fine attacking performance against Hull. Newcastle was already leading 3-1 at the time of the incident after Moussa Sissoko scored twice on either side of Loic Remys goal. With Pardew in the stands, Vurnon Anita added the fourth in stoppage time. Darqueze Dennard Jersey . - Tom Brady and the Patriots routed the Bengals and quieted the doubters. Joe Mixon Jersey . Moors, from Cambridge Ont., landed a double-twisting, double somersault in the layout position, en route to a score of 14.600 points in the womens floor exercise, more than a full point ahead of runner-up Pia Tolle of Germany. http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/m ... on-jersey/. Strasburg (1-1) got 14 consecutive outs in one stretch and allowed only three hits, including Marcell Ozunas homer in the seventh. The right-handers lone walk was to the last batter he faced. Washingtons starter Wednesday, Jordan Zimmermann, left after a career-low 1 2-3 innings, leaving the bullpen \"taxed,\" as manager Matt Williams put it. Russell Bodine Jersey .com) - Stephen Currys jumper with 3. Clint Boling Jersey . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish.Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez hopes Saturdays victory over Swansea will be the catalyst for Premier League survival. The 3-0 win was Benitezs first since taking charge at St James Park and boosts the Magpies chances of avoiding the drop.They are now three points behind 17th-placed Norwich, who lost to Sunderland earlier in the day, and have a game in hand on the Canaries. The three points are massive for us, Benitez told Sky Sports. I have to say congratulations to our players and fans for sticking together. With the players working as hard as they did today and the fans getting behind the team we are stronger.We have three home games left and if we can play at the same level and with the same intensity then the fans will appreciate that and stay with the team and we will have more chance to win more points. Phil Thompson gives his thoughts on Newcastles victory Benitez made five changes to the starting line-up after defeat at Southampton the previous weekend, including dropping Jonjo Shelvey and Aleksandar Mitrovic to the bench.ddddddddddddThe decision was justified by the result and Benitez said afterwards: You have to give credit to the XI that started because they worked so well, but the subs helped a lot.(Papiss) Cisse did a fantastic job up front and Mitrovic did the same, that is what you are expect when you bring players from the bench. We need everyone and if everyone can help it will be much better for the team and the fans. Moussa Sissoko celebrates scoring Newcastles second goal Benitez was also pleased with the reaction from his side after their loss at Southampton, when they were criticised for their below-par display.We were disappointed (with the Southampton performance) and you expect a reaction, said Benitez. The reaction was amazing, the fans recognised the effort so it is positive for everyone and hopefully it can be the first win of many.We knew we had to win. The main thing was to play well, to win and give our fans the belief that we will fight until the end.Watch Newcastle take on Manchester City in a Football Special on Tuesday, April 19 from 7pm on Sky Sports 1. Also See: Newcastle 3-0 Swansea As it happened Newcastle fixtures Get a £10 free bet! Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China \' \' \'

2018-04-11 1:21
تقرير عن هذه المشاركة
يشاهد الملف الشخصي
عرض مشاركات سابقة منذ:  مرتبة بواسطة  
الرد على الموضوع   [ مشاركة واحده ] 

الموجودون الآن

المستخدمون المتصفحون لهذا المنتدى: لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلين متصلين و 4 زائر/زوار

تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى