الرد على الموضوع  [ 5 مشاركة ] 
eye doctor earlier in the day. .. 
الكاتب رسالة

اشترك في: 2018-01-29 4:37
مشاركات: 340
رد مع اقتباس
LAS VEGAS -- Brad Keselowski once blew a tire while leading the final lap of this same Nationwide Series race, so he knew he couldnt get excited about a victory in Vegas until he actually crossed the line. He finally got there Saturday after overcoming electrical problems, traffic and Kyle Busch for an uncommonly satisfying victory. Keselowski held off Busch in the final laps to win the Nationwide race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway for the first time. Keselowski earned his 28th career Nationwide win on his 20th track, doing it in his eighth try in Vegas -- where he infamously blew a tire on the final lap in 2011, handing a win to Mark Martin. The 2012 Sprint Cup champion finally cracked this track despite a remarkable series of setbacks and challenges that left Keselowski more relieved than excited. \"We found every way we could to make it hard,\" Keselowski said. \"This Ford was flying today. These races arent getting any easier to win. I drove as hard as I could, every lap.\" Keselowski has been in contention in the Nationwide race in Las Vegas several times over his previous seven starts, but managed just two top-10 finishes after repeated trouble. He found enormous trouble in this one, but still led 144 of the 200 laps. He had led 106 of the first 139 laps before a sluggish green-flag pit stop allowed Busch to move in front. Keselowski also lost three spots early after sliding through his pit box, and he later lost power because of a faulty alternator, forcing him to turn off equipment. \"It was systematic alternator failure,\" crew chief Jeremy Bullins said. \"At that point, you go into safe mode, shut off everything you can, and hope the battery makes it to the end. We were losing power at the end, but we had enough to make it.\" Keselowski then navigated through a thicket of traffic on the final laps in an exciting finish. \"I knew it was just a matter of time before (Busch) caught me,\" Keselowski said. \"I was just trying to get through as much traffic as possible.\" Busch came up from a 37th-place start to finish second on his hometown track, but couldnt catch Keselowskis Penske Ford. Busch, who got sent to the back for making adjustments after qualifying, was decidedly unimpressed with his cars engine, which is from Joe Gibbs Racing, not Toyota. \"Our car was super-fast on the long run,\" Busch said. \"Best motor won today, thats for sure. Probably the best car. He was really good. Thats all we had.\" Kyle Larson was third despite early damage to his car, and Dale Earnhardt Jr. finished fourth in front of 18-year-old rookie Chase Elliott, who posted his first top-five finish. Larson managed a standout finish despite hitting the wall early in the race, while Elliott also gave an impressive performance. The races most eye-catching move was made by Matt Kenseth, who was racing three wide with Busch and Keselowski when he spun on the final turn on the 159th lap, turning sideways into the straightaway. Kenseth incredibly managed to save it without crashing, while Elliott also narrowly avoided running straight into Kenseths perpendicular car. Regan Smith leads Trevor Bayne atop the Nationwide points standings through three races, with Elliott Sadler in third and Ty Dillon fourth. Ronnie Lott Jersey . The 33-year-old Spaniard, who held the lead since the second round, turned in a solid final round that featured six birdies and two bogeys to finish on 22-under 266. The victory is Garcias first this year with his last win coming at the Johor Open, an Asian Tour event in Malaysia last December. Lester Hayes Jersey .Y. Islanders 4Winnipeg 5 Dallas 2Nashville 3 Colorado 0San Jose 5 Edmonton 2---AHLProvidence 5 St. Johns 4 (OT)Chicago 6 San Antonio 2---NBACleveland 105 Toronto 101Portland 98 Detroit 86New Orleans 104 New York 93Oklahoma City 114 Milwaukee 101Memphis 114 Dallas 105Miami 103 Phoenix 97Utah 100 San Antonio 96L. http://www.theraidersfansclub.com/Black ... ml?cat=955. - Urijah (The California Kid) Faber finds himself in an unaccustomed position Saturday night at UFC 175 — on the preliminary card. Jim Plunkett Jersey .C. United on Saturday night and boost the Unions playoff hopes. Nick DeLeon scored in the 36th minute for United (3-23-6), which had ample opportunities to build on its lead but went its 10th straight match without a victory. Marquette King Jersey . Van Slyke drove in a career-high four runs with two homers off struggling left-hander Tony Cingrani, and the Los Angeles Dodgers pulled away to a 6-2 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Monday night, a rare comfortable win in their pitching-dominated series.TORONTO -- J.A. Happ changed his mindset Thursday night after giving up seven earned runs in his previous appearance. The Toronto left-hander decided to pitch \"a little angry\" against Chicago and it led to his best start of the season. Happ, who had a season-high eight strikeouts over 7 2/3 innings, combined with two relievers on a four-hit shutout as the Blue Jays blanked the White Sox 7-0 to kick off a four-game series. \"He had that good life on his fastball and you could see them swinging through some pitches,\" said Toronto manager John Gibbons. \"Thats when you know hes on.\" It was a strong bounceback performance by Happ after he lasted just four innings in an 8-0 loss to Cincinnati last week. He originally planned to forget about that start, but it was on his mind as he took the mound on a glorious summer evening at Rogers Centre. \"I did pitch a little upset, a little angry tonight at myself,\" Happ said. \"So that helped just trying to be in the zone, trying not to let those kind of games happen (again).\" Happ walked a pair and threw 79 of his 124 pitches for strikes. Dustin McGowan and Chad Jenkins completed the shutout as Toronto (45-36) moved two games ahead of the idle Baltimore Orioles in the American League East. It capped an impressive first half of the season for the Blue Jays, who lead the American League with 35 victories from their starters. \"Weve played some good baseball and really we deserve to be where were at, to tell you the truth,\" Gibbons said. Jose Reyes had four hits and Adam Lind drove in three runs as Toronto outhit Chicago 12-4. The stumbling White Sox (36-44) have lost seven of their last eight games and dropped 10 of 11 on the road. \"That game just smelled right from the start,\" said Chicago manager Robin Ventura. \"We didnt play very well, didnt hit very well, didnt play defence very well and it showed.\" The Blue Jays gave Happ an early lead after Reyes and Cabrera reached on back-to-back infield singles in the first inning off Scott Carroll (2-4). Lind drove a ball into the right-field corner that easily scored Reyes from second base. The throw from former Blue Jays outfielder Moises Sierra was between home plate and third base, allowing Cabrera to score on the error. Reyes tripled in the second inning to bring home Juan Francisco, who reached on a walk. Reyes drove the ball off the top of the wall in right-centre field and it bounced high in the air and back onto the field. The play was reviewed to see if it should have been a home run but the calll was upheld.dddddddddddd Toronto started to pull away in the fourth inning as Lind drove in Reyes and Anthony Gose with a single. Lind finished with three hits to bump his average up to .342. \"Against right-handed pitchers, I mean whos been better in baseball, really?\" Gibbons said. \"I dont think anybody has. Lind really fits that three-hole mode. Hes got great discipline, hes kind of a pure hitter.\" Dioner Navarro put a charge into the crowd of 23,248 in the fifth when he hit a drive to the warning track in left-centre field. Left-fielder Dayan Viciedo flubbed the catch attempt and centre-fielder Leury Garcias throw to second base was wide. Navarro ran to third when the ball rolled into foul territory and actually got the wave home -- a stunning decision by third-base coach Luis Rivera given that the Toronto catcher is probably the slowest player on the team. Abreu threw the ball home in plenty of time for Adrian Nieto to apply the tag. Gibbons joked that Navarro might not be able to play for two weeks now after that long run around the bases. \"Ill kill Luis if he sends me again, but Im ready to play tomorrow,\" Navarro said with a laugh. Carroll gave up nine hits, five earned runs and two walks over five innings. He had four strikeouts. Notes: White Sox centre-fielder Adam Eaton left the game in the first inning due to cramping in his left leg. He was replaced by Garcia. ... Steve Tolleson replaced Francisco at third base in the seventh inning. Tolleson had been bothered by blurry vision of late but the problem was corrected after a visit to the eye doctor earlier in the day. ... Tolleson was called out on a close play at first base in the eighth inning. After a long review of nearly 3 1/2 minutes, the call stood. ... Jose Abreu singled in the sixth inning to extend his hitting streak to 11 games. ... The game took exactly three hours to play. ... Blue Jays slugger Jose Bautista continues to make progress in his recovery from a mild hamstring strain. Theres a chance he could return to the lineup on the weekend. ... Toronto has held sole possession of first place for 35 straight days. ... Before the game, the White Sox designated former Blue Jays left-hander Scott Downs for assignment and recalled southpaw Eric Surkamp from triple-A Charlotte. ... Knuckleballer R.A. Dickey (6-6, 4.04 ERA) is scheduled to start Friday night against Chicagos John Danks (6-6, 4.34). ... The Blue Jays get an off-day Monday before closing out their nine-game homestand with a two-game mini-series against the Milwaukee Brewers. Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online \' \' \'

2018-03-30 0:23
تقرير عن هذه المشاركة
يشاهد الملف الشخصي
رد مع اقتباس
update on my eyes.the eye doctor said that i lost alot of side vision in my riht eye and less in my left eye.bp in both eyes are stable .ihe said i have to watch my diabetes plus no stress.thank you for your prayers.in Jesus name amen

2018-05-14 11:26
تقرير عن هذه المشاركة

اشترك في: 2018-04-06 11:26
مشاركات: 8
رد مع اقتباس
Dollar General is an American chain of variety stores headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee.

dgcustomerfirst |
dgcustomerfirst.com

2018-06-26 6:19
تقرير عن هذه المشاركة
يشاهد الملف الشخصي الموقع الشخصي
رد مع اقتباس
Father i come to You in prayer today.got a letter from eye doctor last week stating that my side vision is bad.he made an appt. for july 29 to check the nerves in my eyes to see if i will be going blind.i ask that when i go to the eye doctors on the 29 that he finds that everything is ok.i lift my eyes up to You in prayer and ask for a healing.please give me peace and comfort and surround me with Your angels in Jesus name amen

2018-06-27 21:54
تقرير عن هذه المشاركة
رد مع اقتباس
mycfavisit customer survey I need to thank you for obliging data and I like your perspective vistor in addition like this.

2018-07-25 6:33
تقرير عن هذه المشاركة
عرض مشاركات سابقة منذ:  مرتبة بواسطة  
الرد على الموضوع   [ 5 مشاركة ] 

الموجودون الآن

المستخدمون المتصفحون لهذا المنتدى: لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلين متصلين و 1 زائر

تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن: