الرد على الموضوع  [ مشاركة واحده ] 
energy and toughness each game 
الكاتب رسالة

اشترك في: 2018-01-29 4:37
مشاركات: 69
رد مع اقتباس
Mark Selby won a marathon semi-final against Marco Fu to set up a World Snooker Championship final against Ding Junhui. Selby overcame Fu with a 17-15 victory which included a frame which set the record for the longest in the tournament, at 76 minutes and 11 seconds.Selby and Fu took an hour over the closing frame of the match too, with several long safety battles, before it went the way of Leicester City fan Selby, who will be hoping for a double title celebration this Bank Holiday weekend. Chinese star Ding earlier booked his place in the Crucible final when he fired his seventh century of the semi-final, a classy 123 to complete a 17-11 victory over Scottish veteran Alan McManus.Before Dings masterclass, the record in Sheffield stood at six centuries in a match, achieved by Mark Selby and Ronnie OSullivan, but he set a new mark as he became Asias first World Championship finalist.His earlier tons in the match were 100, 131, 100, 128, 138 and 113, and in a startling run of scoring he also fired breaks of 84, 62, 90, 97, 80 and 60 as well as narrowly missing out on a maximum 147 break.The 29-year-old has been tipped to dominate snooker since his teenage years. Ding rattled in seven centuries during his victory over McManus He won the UK Championship at the age of 18 and in 2013/14 matched Stephen Hendrys record of five ranking titles in a season, becoming world No 1 in December 2014.A drastic dip in fortunes saw him recently slide outside the top 16, meaning he had to go through qualifying for this tournament.But sweeping through three preliminaries bolstered his confidence for an assault on the event in which he has previously underachieved, providing what has proven to be the ideal preparation.I feel peaceful at the moment, just like normal. I want to be excited but my heart tells me its like normal, said Ding after beating McManus. Alan McManus enjoyed a superb run at the Crucible The tournament hasnt finished yet so I want to stay focused. In the first few years of playing snooker I didnt really know about the World Championship because they didnt show this tournament much on TV in China.The first dream was to win any tournament, then after turning professional in 2003 I wanted to win the World Championship title.Theres more and more supporters in China, its crazy like that. I want to stay away from that and keep calm. Ive had a lot of messages. My phones almost blown up. Also See: Selby levels after marathon Cue tip loss hits Fu Niklas Sule Jersey . - A lot of scenarios ran through Terrell Suggs head when the Baltimore linebacker prepared to face the Pittsburgh Steelers. Philipp Lahm Jersey . - After sewage backups, toilet overflows and foul smells surfaced the past two years, nothing at the Oakland Coliseum surprises the home team anymore. http://www.bayernmunichfcstore.com/auth ... ch-jersey/. Every. Single. Game. Thats 1,230 in total to cover the regular season. The man is Corey Sznajder, a soft-spoken 23-year-old Salisbury University grad who lives in Annapolis, Maryland and has been charting zone entries and zone exits throughout the NHL. I love big projects, he said. No kidding. At the 2013 Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, I met Eric Tulsky, who presented research on the value of controlled zone entries (short answer: about twice as valuable to enter with control of the puck rather than dumping it in) and Sznajder had charted a couple hundred games that were included in that study. Fabian Benko Jersey . The team made the announcement after Saturdays 6-5 loss to the Cincinnati Reds. RHP Kenny Giles will be called up from Triple-A Lehigh Valley to fill Adams spot on the roster. Corentin Tolisso Jersey . Patton told The Baltimore Sun that he took an Adderall pill four days before the season finished, trying to improve his short-term focus. \"I took one because I was stupid,\" Patton told The Sun.TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the mess that is the Cavaliers, the surprising Hassan Whitehead, the emergence of Rudy Gobert, the resurgence of former Raptor Kris Humphries and the streaking Hawks. 1. CAVALIERS: At 19-20, theyre a mess. Watched the game Tuesday night vs. Phoenix and their defence was poor (107 points and 52 per cent for Suns). Where is the high level play from Kyrie Irving and LeBron James (13 turnovers!)? Kevin Love looks like a man thats wondering what he got himself into. Coach David Blatt is in a tough spot. Id rent and not buy. Team looks like a rudderless ship. Better fix soon. They made two trades last week and theyre trying to be all in but dont look like a team that is - yet. 2. HASSAN WHITEHEAD (Heat): The big fella has been a pleasant surprise for Miami this month, averaging 14.6ppg and 9.8rpg while getting 3.6 blocks per game. Impressive. Has brought a terrific energy level and interior toughness to their club. In a season filled with frustration, a sudden bright spot. 3. RUDY GOBERT (Jazz): Mentioned this a while back that I loved this kids potential and, if you were a contending team, to make a run at him before he got more playing time and showed what he could do. Too late now. Would have been a steal for someone. The Jazz have finally figured out that hes a keeper. Tuesday night vs. the Warriors -- 16 points, 11 rebounds, four assists and three blocks.dddddddddddd He can play. With Derrick Favors and Enes Kanter along with him, theyve got a sound, young frontcourt. 4. KRIS HUMPHRIES (Wizards): The former Raptor has done a nice job in DC filling in off the bench, averaging 8ppg and 6rpg. Has finally figured out what he can and cant do as a pro and brings energy and toughness each game. Has been able to carve out a good niche because the light has gone on. Good guy -- happy for him. 5. ATLANTA HAWKS: Another easy W @ Philly Tuesday night. Jeff Teague, Paul Millsap and DeMarre Carroll all get a maintenance night off (Raptors Kyle Lowry looks like a man that needs one of them -- looks like hes wearing down) and they keep rolling with 105 points and an amazing 34 assists. Their defence is equally impressive, holding the 76ers to 87 points on 40 per cent shooting while forcing 18 turnovers. This team is so well coached in every respect. Raptors will have their hands totally full on Friday night, in spite of the fact that theyre 2-0 against them this year. This club is SO much better than the team Toronto faced earlier in the season and the Raps have slipped on a number of fronts. Should be fun. Raps have to get by Philly first and considering the way theyve been playing of late, they cant look past anyone. Need DeMar De Rozan in so many ways. 12-9 without him was solid. Time to crank it up again and improve. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys \' \' \'

2018-01-31 0:40
تقرير عن هذه المشاركة
يشاهد الملف الشخصي
عرض مشاركات سابقة منذ:  مرتبة بواسطة  
الرد على الموضوع   [ مشاركة واحده ] 

الموجودون الآن

المستخدمون المتصفحون لهذا المنتدى: لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلين متصلين و 6 زائر/زوار

تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى