الرد على الموضوع  [ مشاركة واحده ] 
The Bobcats entered the game with the NBAs 
الكاتب رسالة

اشترك في: 2018-01-29 4:37
مشاركات: 340
رد مع اقتباس
PHILADELPHIA -- The Washington Nationals already have developed a knack for comebacks. Adam LaRoches tiebreaking single in the eighth inning helped the Nationals rally from an early deficit to beat the Philadelphia Phillies 5-3 Friday night. Cliff Lee outpitched Stephen Strasburg, but the Phillies bullpen struggled again. Mike Adams (1-1) and Jake Diekman allowed three runs and five hits in an inning. The Nationals have nine comeback wins in 29 games. \"Its a bunch of guys who are not going to quit,\" Strasburg said. Benches and bullpens emptied in the fifth after Denard Span exchanged words with Lee. Span was upset that Lee threw an inside fastball as he called time-out. After he grounded out, Span stopped between the plate and the mound on his way back to the dugout and said something to Lee. Players ran on the field, but nothing happened. \"He kept looking at me so I just said, If youre going to stand there in the box, be ready to hit,\" Lee said. \"Ill take that strike every time, but I threw a ball.\" Lee allowed two runs -- one earned -- and four hits, striking out five in seven innings. Strasburg was hurt by an error on right fielder Jayson Werth, who dropped a foul ball two pitches before Marlon Byrd hit a three-run homer in the first inning. The hard-throwing right-hander gave up three unearned runs and six hits, striking out five in six innings. \"After the first inning, I had better command on my fastball,\" Strasburg said. Jerry Blevins (2-0) retired the two batters he faced in the seventh to earn the win. Rafael Soriano tossed a scoreless ninth for his sixth save in six tries and extended his scoreless streak to 23 innings, dating to last season. The Phillies, who played just their second game in five days, have lost two in a row at home after a 6-4 trip to the West Coast. They had two scheduled off days this week and another game was rained out. Strasburg retired the first two hitters before Chase Utley and Ryan Howard hit consecutive singles. Werth then let Byrds fly ball bounce off his glove after a long run near the foul line. One pitch later, Byrd lined a 96 mph fastball into the seats in right-centre to give the Phillies a 3-0 lead. Lee left with a 3-2 lead, but the NLs worst bullpen promptly blew it. Span led off the eighth with a double off Adams. He stole third and scored on Anthony Rendons single to centre to tie it at 3-3. Werth followed with a single up the middle. Diekman replaced Adams and allowed LaRoches go-ahead RBI hit to centre. \"They just keep battling,\" Nationals manager Matt Williams said. \"Coming back is a trait they have. They fight. Its a very good sign.\" Ian Desmond followed LaRoches single with a double to right that just eluded Byrds diving attempt. Diekman escaped further trouble by striking out Danny Espinosa and Moore with runners on second and third. After Jose Lobaton walked to load the bases, Diekman struck out pinch-hitter Zach Walters. Tyler Moore connected off Lee in the third to cut it to 3-1. Moore started the fifth with a single, advanced to third when Jose Lobaton reached on second baseman Utleys fielding error. After Strasburg sacrificed, Span drove in Moore on a groundout to Utley. \"It seems like we have a quiet confidence,\" Moore said. The Phillies relievers have a 5.07 ERA and have blown six saves, though closer Jonathan Papelbon is 8 for 9. \"Weve been good in the eighth and ninth innings to this point, so its disappointing,\" Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. NOTES: Moore is 6 for 12 with two homers off Lee. ... Lee had four walks entering the game, but walked two, including Strasburg on four pitches. ... Former Phillies closer Brad Lidge, who was 48 for 48 in save chances during Philadelphias 2008 World Series championship season, will throw out the first pitch Saturday night. ... RHP Tanner Roark (2-0, 2.76) goes for the Nationals against Philadelphias A.J. Burnett (1-1, 2.15) on Saturday night. Custom New York Giants Jerseys . \"He started putting me on the ice to strengthen them at the suggestion from a doctor,\" he said. Weight said it wasnt a pretty sight at the rink in St. Clair Shores, Mich. \"I looked like Forrest Gump,\" he joked. Sterling Shepard Jersey . Quarterback Drew Willy appeared to injure his throwing hand on the third last play of practice Thursday. http://www.nygiantsfanaticshop.com/Blac ... ?cat=899.Y. - OK, it is done. Kerry Wynn Jersey .C. - Goodyear has warned teams that increased speeds at Charlotte Motor Speedway will put a heavy emphasis on the right front tires in Saturday nights race a€” a potentially key development for drivers trying to advance in the Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship. Jay Bromley Jersey . The 33-year-old defender has spent his entire career at Chelsea, scoring 57 goals in 621 appearances. He regained his regular starting place under Jose Mourinho in the season that ended at the weekend without Chelsea winning a trophy.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Celtics coach Brad Stevens said he could sense the frustration in Gerald Wallaces voice when the two spoke on Sunday. The 31-year-old Wallace wasnt pleased with the Celtics losing six of their past seven and was eager to help the team get things headed in the right direction. \"I could sense that he was going to be focused and ready,\" Stevens said. \"Hes such a competitive guy.\" Wallace led a productive night for Bostons reserves with a season-high 17 points, Jordan Crawford had 21 points and the Celtics defeated the Charlotte Bobcats 96-86 Monday night for their second straight victory since ending a six-game losing streak. \"I had a talk with coach and the main thing he wanted me to do was to play the way I know how to play,\" Wallace said. \"He told me not to try to figure out how to fit in or what to do, just go out and play basketball the way I know how to play basketball. ... I just wanted to go out there and be aggressive and play the way I know how to play.\" Said Stevens: \"The effort was good and (Wallace) was a big part of that. Hes contagious in the way he plays. When he plays like that, it makes it easier to follow. Were kind of finding our way back to that Jeff (Green) and Gerald lineup more and more.\" For most of the game he looked like the Wallace of old, spinning and twisting his way to the basket, getting good shots and drawing contact. Crawford said Wallace gives the team \"everything we need\" to be successful. \"He can check the best player, he can rebound, he can pass and he can score,\" Crawford said. Bostons reserves outscored Charlottes bench players 39-15. The Celtics got 11 points from reserve Courtney Lee and a career-high eight assists from Phil Pressey. \"The bench play was the difference in the game,\" Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said. Crawford was 5 of 11 from the field and had five assists as the Celtics avenged an 89-83 loss to the Bobcats on Nov. 13. Wallace, who played for the Bobcats from 2004-11, was 6 of 10 from the field. Kemba Walker had 28 points and Gerald Henderson had 20 to leead the Bobcats (7-8), who were hoping to get above the .dddddddddddd500 mark after 15 games for the first time in franchise history. Charlotte cut Bostons lead to 68-66 entering the fourth quarter, but the Celtics got a 3-pointer from Lee and a layup by Kris Humphries off a pick and roll to score 10 straight points. The Bobcats would trim the lead to six with 1:25 remaining in the game before the Celtics got an offensive rebound off a missed shot and Crawford hit a pair of free throws to make it a three-possession game with 34 seconds remaining. The Celtics came in looking to avenge a loss two weeks ago to the Bobcats that started their six-game losing skid. Boston started slow Wednesday, falling behind 20-10 but took a 47-38 lead into halftime after outscoring the Bobcats 33-17 in the second quarter. The Celtics came alive behind the outside shooting of Crawford, who knocked down three 3-pointers and led all scorers at the break with 12 points and strong play from the bench. \"We came out the start of the second quarter and had nothing,\" Clifford said. \"The same thing happened at the start of the fourth.\" Charlottes struggles continue at home, where they have lost five of their last six. The Bobcats entered the game with the NBAs third best defence, allowing just 83.6 points on 38 per cent shooting. But in their last six home games they have surrendered 98 points per game on 48 per cent shooting. \"I dont know what it is right now with us being at home, but we just dont have that energy like we have on the road,\" said Bobcats centre Al Jefferson. \"Thats unheard of for me. Im always used to playing well at home and not good on the road, but it is vice versa here.\" NOTES: Henderson has scored in double digits 13 times this season, including the last six games. ... Green has scored in double digits 13 times for the Celtics. ... The Celtics are 2-3 against the Bobcats in their last five games. ... Bismack Biyombo, who recently received a contract extension from the Bobcats, has not played in two of the teams last three games. ... The Bobcats had 17 turnovers to Bostons 12. Cheap Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys China \' \' \'

2018-05-02 23:46
تقرير عن هذه المشاركة
يشاهد الملف الشخصي
عرض مشاركات سابقة منذ:  مرتبة بواسطة  
الرد على الموضوع   [ مشاركة واحده ] 

الموجودون الآن

المستخدمون المتصفحون لهذا المنتدى: Majestic-12 [Bot] و 4 زائر/زوار

تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى